12. April 2012 08:58
Star Wars: The Old Republic Update 1.2: Legacy is live, however BioWare has decited not to include ranked PvP warzones in the Update. The brand-new warzone Novare Coast did make it as part of the 900MB patch.
Lead Game Designer Daniel Erickson stated,
"After careful consideration, it is clear that to make Ranked Warzones the feature we all want it to be is going to take a bit more time. I apologize for any disappointment this may cause and ask for your patience as we work to make sure the Ranked Warzone Preseason launch is polished and fun."
Patch Notes: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes
23. March 2012 10:34
Bioware released a new video about changes to the legacy system in the upcoming Patch 1.2 for Star Wars: The Old Republic.
20. March 2012 14:46
Bioware released a developer blog outlining some of the changes to crew skills in 1.2. In the dev blog we learn that there will be many additional schematics released with patch 1.2, dedicated PvP crafting, top-end crystals for all available colors and new reverse engineer options
You can read the full dev blog post at:
8. March 2012 09:04
Star Wars The Old Republic Patch 1.2 Preview video, originally screened at the SWTOR guild summit.
6. March 2012 14:26
If you are a SWTOR fan you probably have heard about Patch 1.2. In many cases whenever something is broken in SWTOR the standard answer has been “That’s getting fixed in 1.2”. This patch looks large enough to be called an Update, however Bioware has not made it easy to figure out what exactly is included in 1.2
We compiled a list of all the items that we know are coming in 1.2 based on information Bioware has released through various media outlets.
- New Operation- Explosive Conflict will be the first "Tier 2" raid instance.
- New Flashpoint - Lost Island Continues where Kaon Under Siege left off.
- Orange gear will become more viable as end-game gear in the 1.2 update.
- New Corellia Dailies
- New Warzone - Novare Coast
- Ranked Warzones. Will use ELO ranking system for both solo and group play in ranked Warzones
- Medal Rewards will be capped to try and prevent medal farming.
- Entry Level PvP Gear for new level 50s to bridge the gear gap between new level 50s and people in higher tier PvP gear.
- Vote To Kick Players can vote for inactive players to be kicked from the match.
- Same Faction Warzones. Targetted for the 1.2 or 1.3 update.
- Ranked Warzone Commendations will allow for direct purchase of the new tier of PvP gear
- Medals for Winning Matches Fast as opposed to dragging them out and trying to farm other medals.
- Guild banks
- Guild Window Scrolling and other bug fixes coming in 1.2.
- Legacy family trees
- Legacy racial unlocks
- UI customization
- New gear
- Improved character textures
- Appearance customizations Color matching won't just turn everything the same color, but will make the overall theme look good together. It won't turn you into a Power Ranger by making all your armor the same color.
- New pets
Although we don't know the exact release date for Patch 1.2,it seems to be scheduled for the beginning of April